Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: EXPERT IPv6 network scaning
From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 01:01:23 +0200

Thanx patrik for that great patch. but still i cannot see the scanning
result on screen though i could see the packets coming in wireshark. I am
running ubuntu in Vmware. Can you please test it your system once again.
  Please  find the new script attached which include patch given by
Patrik and also some parameter changes that improve the result further.

Niteesh

I've been working with Niteesh off list to iron out the last bugs and just
committed the latest version of the script r28418.
Great work Niteesh!

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson