Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's status report - #8 of 17
From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:14:29 +0200

Hi all!

Last week I was working on pcanywhere scripts. I've figured out the
protocol and implemented a
bruteforce script which has been merged into trunk as of today. Also,
I've been working on
a vuln check script for pcanywhere which is still under development.

Since yesterday, I've been looking into some ideas for a Tomcat login script on
which I will be working on in the following week.
Apart from that, I will be looking into improving duplicates script
(http://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/duplicates.html).

Aleksandar