mailing list archives
Hani's status report #9 of #17
From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 02:26:40 +0100
- I have finished/committed http-waf-fingerprint intensive mode and
fixed all remaining issues.
- I have made a lot of fixes in sip library, cleaning redundant code,
adding default values, fixing bugs and updating documentation.
- I have made a big progress on scripts:
* sip-methods: A scripts that enumerates sip request methods supported
by the target.
* sip-extensions: A script that enumerates valid sip extensions.
* sip-call-spoof: A script that spoofs a call and detects actions taken
by the target such as hanging up, declining the call or a busy line.
This one is a joy to work on. Who doesn't enjoy getting calls from Nmap ? ;)
- Finish all remaining sip scripts, fixing bugs and adding other features.
- Investigate/work on sip tracerouting through max-forwards header.
- Investigate/work on sip support for firewall-bypass.
- Investigate/work on adding TCP support for sip library and work on it.
Also work on cleaning code, fixing bugs and adding things such as
response headers table.
- Check other tasks/scripts if time permits.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Hani's status report #9 of #17 Hani Benhabiles (Jun 26)