Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE script] http-robtex-shared-ns-domains.nse
From: "Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman" <buanzo () buanzo com ar>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:22:56 -0300

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
1) Since I misunderstood the script initially, this should not longer be
considered a hostmap script, because it does not find other domain names
that map to the same IP address.

I agree.

So my proposal is this: Rename what is now known as hostmap-robtex back
to http-robtex-shared-dns or similar, and make a new hostmap-robtex
(that is almost the same, except that it uses host.ip instead of
host.targetnmae, and has different matching patterns). Are you willing
to write the hostmap script?

Absolutely. Please commit any changes and I'll start right away with
hostmap-robtex.nse using host.ip.