Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Usage of docs/sample-script.nse?
From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:31:56 +0100

Hi Fyodor,

I just took a look at the script.  TBH i didn't know it existed, that said
i think i would have been very useful when i first started writing scripts.
 It also looks like a good reference for people like me that are not
writing lua/nse every day/week/month.  If you where to drop this i would
probably store a copy in my git repo for my own reference purposes.

The fact that i didn't find it is a shame, although i am more then happy to
admit this was my fault it was in the docs section after all.  One thing i
would suggest is that it is also included on http://nmap.org/nsedoc/ and
perhaps a pointer to the file in http://nmap.org/book/man-nse.html

regards
John