Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Using Nmap + NSE create an embedded scanning botnet (Carna)
From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:32:56 -0400

Thanks for the excellent summary Fyodor.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org> wrote:
Those are the ideas I have offhand.  Anyone have others?

Depending what scripts were run during the scans (one of the rare
circumstances where I'd like to hear "all"), we could collect some
interesting statistics about script usefulness for inclusion in the
default category. Maybe there are also dsome interesting common
run-time script bugs we could fix. Hmmm, this could be a GSoC project
=).

--
- Patrick Donnelly