Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] POST path handling in http-default-accounts-fingerprints
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 03:15:03 +0300

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:58:25PM +0000, nnposter () users sourceforge net wrote:
I do not think that this would work. The idea is that the fingerprint
can have multiple probe paths (see the Cisco fingerprint) and then to
test the login page that is in the same location as a probe path that
succeeded.

I guess you are right. I hadn't really thought of multiple probe paths. Your
patch was commited as revision 31589. Thanks for posting it.

--
George Chatzisofroniou