Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] nsock/tests/tests_main.c
From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem () broadpark no>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 00:32:44 +0200

"Henri Doreau" <henri.doreau () gmail com> wrote:

No it wasn't that. Simply that WSAStartup() wasn't called. That could
go into a local win_init() that sets up the WinConsole.

Could you send it as a patch?

Attached. Also, ncat/test/addrset.c suffers the same problem.
Also attached.

I know, and it's a pity because these designated initializers are so
nice... But can the nsock test suite be compiled using MSVC? There's
no project file nor anything.

I've made a project + makefile for it. But this .sln-file will have to
wait.

+/* socket_strerror() comes from nbase
+ * Declared here to work around a silly inclusion issue until I can fix it. */
+char *socket_strerror(int errnum);

What's problem including <nbase.h> in "test-common.h"?

--gv