mailing list archives
[NSE] Release of Nmap NSE Vulscan 2.0
From: Marc Ruef <marc.ruef () computec ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:48:45 +0200
A have just published Nmap NSE Vulscan 2.0 on the new project web site:
The following things have been changed:
* Added version identification support, which may improve the accuracy
of findings as long as the linked vulnerability databases provide
version information (supported by CVE, Exploit-DB, and scip VulDB).
* Squashed a parsing bug if the server response did contain a special
character. This caused the script to fail under some circumstances.
(Thanks to Roelof Temmingh and Andrew MacPherson of Paterva for reporting)
* Added the following vulnerability databases to the default repository:
Exploit-DB (thanks to @unex_root for the hint), ISS X-Force, OpenVAS/Nessus.
* Updated all vulnerability databases, which are regularly maintained on
the project web site. A dedicated update of single databases becomes easy.
Marc Ruef | marc.ruef () computec ch | http://www.computec.ch/mruef/
Meine letzte Publikation: "Risiken akzeptieren, Auswirkungen aber nicht"
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- [NSE] Release of Nmap NSE Vulscan 2.0 Marc Ruef (Aug 14)