Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r31211 - in nmap: . nbase nbase/test ncat ncat/docs ncat/scripts ncat/test
From: Jacek Wielemborek <wielemborekj1 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 00:56:50 +0200

I sent to David a sketch of the documentation that would IMHO fit to
the Users' Guide and he answered recently that he rewrote it. Now that
I re-read his mail, I'm not exactly sure he meant the ODT document I
sent over to him, though.

The secwiki page was only meant for development discussion, not as a
form of usage guide. I agree that the guide is an important document.