Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Match ICMP echo reply to request in scan_engine.cc
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:13:14 -0700

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 09:27:52AM -0400, Chris Johnson wrote:
http://git.io/nmap-cjohnson-3.diff (and attached)

I've updated the patch again according to your feedback:
 * Created and used struct IPExtraProbeData_icmp, rather than directly on the probe.
 * Moved declaration of struct ppkt to scan_engine.cc.

I wasn't sure where to put some declarations, as far as ordering within the file. Feel free to move things.

Thanks for the excellent work, Chris. I've merged your patch in commits
up to r31889.

David Fifield