Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for testing: proxy support
From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 13:21:12 -0700

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>wrote:

2013/8/17 Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>:
2013/8/17 Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>:

Done (see r31893 for usage screen and r31894 for the refguide). Can
you check to make sure all important aspects are covered?

Looks good, Henri.  I made some updates and regenerated the man page as
well as the HTML documentation on the site.

Also, I added this to the Nmap todo:

o Improve Nsock proxies system
 - Add SSL support
 - Add proxy authentication
 - Switch Ncat to using Nsock proxy system rather than it's own
   built-in support.
 - Add proxy support to connect() scan.  This would mean moving
   connect scan to nsock.

Are these all things we want to do?  And, relatedly, are there other Nsock
proxies todo items I should add to this?

Cheers,
Fyodor