mailing list archives
George's status report - #11 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:35:47 +0300
Here's my 11th report for this summer.
* Came up with a new library, formulas.lua. Posted my idea on the list. Moved a
couple of functions to the new library and updated the scripts to took advantage
* Announced http-csrf, http-errors, http-feed to the dev list.
* Upgraded http-feed based on the feedback it got.
* Commited nnposter's patches.
* Almost finished http-builtwith. This script tries to guess the tool that this
site has been made with. It uses an internal database of frameworks, CMS and
* Started writing http-blindsql-injection. This script will use two different
methods: Content-based and Time-based to verify whether a sent request returned
true or false.
* Commit stuff to the trunk.
* Finish http-framework and http-blindsql-injection.
* Start writing a new script. I'm thinking of an external script that will query
archive.org and bring any archived version of the target.
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report - #11 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Aug 19)