mailing list archives
George's status report #5 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:44:43 +0300
Another exciting week passed by.
- I made a few improvements. Used a mutex and organized the results by "fixed"
- Added documentation.
- Posted to the list.
- Commited to the trunk.
This is where i spent most of my week.
- Understood the whois protocol.
- Finished the first version of an expansion that performs domain name
- Emailed the list about the expansion.
- Commited to the trunk an option to disable caching while crawling.
- Came up with a desing that is backwards compatible.
* Came up with more script ideas.
* Finish my expansion on whois.nse if there are no obstacles.
* Implement the backwards compatible design on httpspider.
* Investigate Linode API and check if we can find out anything about the host
Description: Digital signature
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report #5 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Jul 08)