mailing list archives
George's status report - #12 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:29:10 +0300
Here's the report for this week.
* Commited http-errors, http-feed, formulas.lua and http-csrf to the trunk.
* Finished http-devframework. Posted it on the mailing list.
* Almost finished http-archive. The script seems to be working properly. I need
to perform some tests and add documentation.
* Almost finished http-blindsql-injection. Time-based injections are working.
Still need to add support for Content-based injections.
* Finish http-archive and http-blindsql-injection and announce them to nmap-dev.
* I don't like the fact that http, url and httpspider libraries share some same
functionality. For example httpspider and http libraries both have their own
implementations for parsing a url or checking if a resource lies within the
target host. I'll see if i can reorganize the code better.
* Write new scripts. One that tries to guess the web server of the target
website and another that performs cookie analysis are probably good script
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report - #12 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Aug 26)