mailing list archives
George's status report - #13 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 02:18:39 +0300
This is my 13th report. Unfortunately, exams are starting again on Wednesday so
i may have to slow down a little.
* Upgraded http-blindsql-injection. It took me a while to finish this script
because things were more complicated than i thought. It now supports both
content and time-based injections and works against both URLs and forms. I made
it as much configurable as possible and i set up a simple web application to test
* I've added url encode/decode methods to url library. These are nesseceary for
http-blindsql-injection where i need to subtitute spaces with "%20" or "+" while
testing my vectors against URLs.
* Upgraded http-archive. While the first idea was to just parse the most
important previous versions, i eventually came up with a script that crawls
through these previous versions and extracts links from them. It then checks if
these links exist today and outputs the results. So, by using this script apart
from getting an overview of the website through time, you may discover hidden
pages that were used in the past but still exist today. Me and Patrick think
that we can split this idea into 2 or more scripts.
* Split http-archive logic into more scripts.
* Post http-archive scripts and http-blindsql-injection to this list.
* See if we can get permission to use nikto's database file.
* Write a script that creates a dictionary based on common words in HTTP
responses. This dictionary can be used later by the brute library.
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report - #13 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Sep 02)