mailing list archives
George's status report - #14 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:40:43 +0300
This is my 14th report for my GSoC project.
* Used the already done parsing in my http-devframework script and commited it
to the trunk.
* Finished http-blindsql-injection script and posted it to the dev-list.
* Made some updates to my http-archive-* scripts. It looks like archive.org made
some minor changes on their website the past week so my scripts stopped working.
I updated the scripts with some new patterns.
* I made an enchancement for ssh-hostkey. Now you can supply a known_hosts
file to the script and it automatically detects if there is a change. This was
started last year by Piotr Olma (GSoC student) but was never finished.
* Do some improvements on ssh-hostkey and post it to this list.
* Finish my http-archive-* scripts and post them to the list.
* We are close to the end, so i guess it's a good time to start doing even more
debugging on my scripts and improve my documentation.
* I had this idea the other day about a script that creates a dictionary based
on words extracted from HTTP responses. I need to figure out a way to share
this dictionary with the 'brute' scripts.
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report - #14 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Sep 09)