Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report - #15 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:23:42 +0300

Hello everyone,

This week was extremely busy for me, so i didn't manage to make the
progress i wanted. I know the next week is for wrapping things up, but
i may spend some time writing some more code as well.

Accomplishments:

* Finished ssh-hostkey enhancement and posted it on the dev-list.

* Tested again all of my scripts.

Priorities:

* Post http-archive-* scripts to the dev list.

* Perform more tests.

--
George Chatzisofroniou