Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Cannot disable NSE when -sV
From: Jacek Wielemborek <wielemborekj1 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 23:44:14 +0200

Hi,

Thought I'd let you know that while developing new service probes for
Nmap, I couldn't find a way to disable NSE script scanning when I
specified -sV. By default, Nmap executes all scripts from "version"
category in this case, which might be annoying when you're scanning a
large group of hosts to test your static probe. Perhaps a way to
switch it off could be useful to other devs as well?

Yours,
Jacek Wielemborek