mailing list archives
George's status report - #4 of 16
From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 02:44:41 +0300
This my fourth report for this summer.
* Finished http-stored-xss.
- Fixed various mistakes.
- Added description and documentation.
- Added an option to use your own XSS vectors.
- Tested it against a simple PHP implementation i developed.
- Sent it to the list along with my thoughts about the XSS area of NSE.
* Finished http-xssed.
- This script searches the xssed.com database and outputs the result.
- Performed some tests. Seems to work good.
* Improvements to httpspider
- To make http-stored-xss work, i had to to turn off http caching.
- Created a branch called 'extended-httpspider', for all the improvements i'm
planning to do.
* Studied about my next scripts.
* Finished most of my exams.
* Keep making improvements to httpspider.
* Post http-xssed to this->list for feedback.
* See if i can make any improvements to whois.nse. 
* Linode has a few services that allow you to SSH remote to a virtual terminal
for your VPS. I'll see if there is a way to automate finding it. 
I'm also finishing my exams in a couple of days.
: Patrick said it's ok to work on different areas of NSE (other than HTTP) and
I would like to do it that way, so i can have a nice overview of NSE after the
Description: Digital signature
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- George's status report - #4 of 16 George Chatzisofroniou (Jul 01)