Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Why does Nmap not install .luadoc files?
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 21:46:07 -0600

List,

Is there any reason that the .luadoc files (placeholder and
documentation for compiled-C NSE libraries) are not installed as part
of "make install"? I understand there could be some small disk savings
(68 KB at last count), but I think that having full documentation with
the installation makes more sense. In fact, doesn't Zenmap parse these
files for its script-args help text?

Dan