Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NCAT: SOCKS5 patch
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 10:39:26 -0600

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com> wrote:
Thanks, good job!

I checked it in (r32707), with a single change: resolve_internal()
takes `port' as an unsigned short though it was declared as taking it
as unsigned short *.

Henri,

Do you think this (SOCKS 5 support) could be added to nsock directly?
I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect that Ncat's proxy support
could be replaced with appropriate proxied-Nsock functions.

Dan