Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC 2014
From: Nitin Agarwal <nitinagarwal3006 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:44:31 +0500

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that Nmap has been selected as Mentoring organisation for
Google Summer of Code 2014.

I am looking forward to contribute to Nmap in one of the Project Ideas
being proposed for Gsoc 2014. I will discuss the project idea
on the mailing list on another thread and will introduce more about me and
my skills to the mentors.

Best Wishes

*Nitin Agarwal*