Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Not able to open NMAP source code through visual studio on windows.
From: Vikram Salunkhe <vikram.salunkhe () continuum net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:19:45 +0000

Hi ,
I don't have experience on Linux OS. So I want to debug NMAP source code on windows using visual studio 2010.I
downloaded the source code and unzipped using 7-zip.I got below directory structure.
[cid:image001.jpg@01CF38AC.0CE15CA0]

When I tried to open the .sln file I got exe opened through the visual studio. I am not able to see source files as
normal project .
[cid:image002.png@01CF38AC.0CE15CA0]

Please need your help open NMAP source code through VS2010.

Regards,
Vikram salunkhe.