Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script: delete host from output
From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:26:38 +0100

On 12 March 2014 14:06, Anton Konvalyuk <w.o.l.f.paradox () mail ru> wrote:
 Hello everyone.

But it looks weird.  So, could anyone tell if there is a method to simply delete host from output?
Hi Anton,

Im not sure this is possible.  I would expect it to be exposed via the
nmap library if it where but there is nothing there, not even an
undocumented function.  However nmap might be over kill for what you
are doing.  I would just do the following

for i in $(<targets) ; do [ -z "$(dig +rec www.google.com +tries=1
+time=1 +short @${i})" ] || echo ${i} ; done

Where report is a file with a list of targets.  If you want nmap to do
the address format expantion for you you could

for i in $(nmap -sL 192.168.0.0/24 | awk '$3=="report" {print $NF}') ;