Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Patch] KRAD Ascii Art (A short and sweet patch)
From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:44:30 +0530

I have always liked the fact that ASCII art is ready to greet you at
the end of the `./configure` and I'm pretty sure you all have too.
However, it gets a little monotonous if you are running `./configure`
all the time, so when I saw the ascii art randomization thing near the
end of the TODO list, I felt that should do it.

Attached is the patch.

I have patched the configure file as well as have added two ascii arts
(one by Gary G Nass[1] and another is an ascii art I had made a very
long time ago which i modified a bit more to make it more "nmap").

I hope it'll get committed in soon. :)

However, if there is any feedback or criticism, I'm ready to learn.

Cheers,
Jay Bosamiya

[1] http://ascii.co.uk/art/lightning