Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

[GSoC] Script code coverage tool
From: Nemanja Stošić <gsocnemanjastosic () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:30:14 +0100

So I thought about applying for the GSoC with Nmap with the following idea:
- Create a tool that would inform the user of Nmap about his/her script
performance upon running with certain parameters. Info included should be
logic conditions passed, logic conditions failed, handled requests,
unhandled requests, possible illegal operations...
So my question is what would you like to see in the finished project i.e.
what feedback do you want to recieve when testing/running your NSE script?

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Nemanja