mailing list archives
openvas-compendium 1.0.1 released
From: Michael Wiegand <michael.wiegand () intevation de>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:02:39 +0100
List-id: OpenVAS announcements <openvas-announce.wald.intevation.org>
the OpenVAS developers are happy to announce the release of the 1.0.1
version of the OpenVAS Compendium.
This release updates the contents of the compendium to reflect changes
since the last compendium release and to clarify a number of issues.
Main changes are:
* Updated to reflect the release of OpenVAS 2.0.0.
* Updated to reflect the newly assigned IANA port for OTP.
* Updated the style guide and information about repositories for
* Added missing values to OTP specification.
* Fixed a number of typos and ambiguous statements.
The 1.0.1 release of the OpenVAS Compendium is available online at
and available for download as PDF, HTML package for local browsing and
LaTeX source in both English and German at
Many thanks to all authors, proofreaders and anybody who contributed to
Michael Wiegand | OpenPGP key: D7D049EC | http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr?ck | AG Osnabr?ck, HR B 18998
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
- openvas-compendium 1.0.1 released Michael Wiegand (Jan 15)