Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list
From: Steve Kemp <steve () steve org uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:29:06 +0100

On Sun Apr 03, 2011 at 22:54:54 +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:

I too was subscribed through the team () security debian org exploder. My key:

pub   1024D/CD4C0D9D 2002-05-29
uid                  Steve Kemp <steve () steve org uk>
uid                  Steve Kemp <skx () debian org>
sub   2048g/AC995563 2002-05-29

  Full key at : http://www.steve.org.uk/contact/steve_kemp.gpg

  I should now be removed; currently subscribed as steve () steve org uk

  (I'm no longer a member of the Debian project, nor the Debian security
 team.)

Steve
--
Let me steal your soul?