Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CFP open for ClubHack2011
From: Thomas Biege <thomas () suse de>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:51:37 +0200

Am Samstag, 30. Juli 2011, 19:27:31 schrieb Solar Designer:
Hi all,

I made an exception and approved this one CFP for the following reasons:

1. To show what's coming to the list, and to make sure everyone in here
approves that we reject these things unconditionally going forward.

If anyone in here wants to see these on the list, please let me know.
Otherwise, I'll assume that we've voted unanimously to have them rejected.

Yes, please continue to reject them. :-)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Biege <thomas () suse de>, SUSE LINUX, Security Support & Auditing
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg

  By Date           By Thread