Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Request: foomatic-gui
From: Tim Waugh <twaugh () redhat com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 09:23:35 +0100

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 13:53 -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
My impression is that the code is the same, which means they will share the
same ID. If the code is totally different, we will want to split. Time, you
know best, is the code in question the same, or is it different?

Oh, it's largely the same by the look of it, but there may be some
differences.

Tim.
*/

  By Date           By Thread