Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed List
From: John Haxby <john.haxby () oracle com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:25:34 +0100

On 30 Aug 2011, at 20:51, Solar Designer wrote:

Hi John,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 05:06:37PM +0100, John Haxby wrote:
I'm John Haxby, a member of the Linux group at Oracle Corporation.  I'm
actually in the Linux sustaining team, the team actually responsible for
fixing most of the bugs.

Could you please add me to the closed list?   There is one other person
on the list for Oracle, but none, yet, from the Linux group.

I've just added you.

Many thanks.

jch

  By Date           By Thread