mailing list archives
Re: CVE-request: clamav floating point exception in OLE2 scanner DoS
From: Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:47:49 +0300
On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 09:59:03AM +0300, Henri Salo wrote:
Can I get CVE-2007-* identifier for ScanOLE2 issue? RFC2397-issue is CVE-2007-4510. I don't know if there are CVEs
for other fixed issues, but I will try to find out.
clamav (0.91.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
- fix call to tolower() which led to a crash in libclamav
- fix possible NULL dereference, e.g. when parsing email with RFC2397
- fix floating point exception when using ScanOLE2
- fix possible NULL dereference in rtf.c
-- Stephen Gran <sgran () debian org> Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:17:01 +0100
- Temporary ID: http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/TEMP-0000000-6B8835
Never got assigned. Is it possible to get 2007 ID for this?