Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Request: Debian (others?) openssh-server: Forced Command handling leaks private information to ssh clients
From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac () debian org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:14:06 +0100

On ven., 2012-01-27 at 09:59 -0700, Kurt Seifried wrote:
I created three separate keys, so three separate accounts.

That was my question, in fact. Are separate keys (to the same user
account on the box) really supposed to be considered separate accounts
(on the box).

My first guess is “yes”, but I'm not sure if it was created like that,
and thus think it was a valid question. For the sshd, you don't (may
not) have three separate accounts, but one.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis

  By Date           By Thread