Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Subscribe to linux-distros
From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 03:17:57 +0400

Alex,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 11:42:56PM +0100, Alex Legler wrote:
Sorry for yet another unjustified subscription request, I'll be
sure to train our new staff and contributors better so that they know
we are already present on the list and that such requests should be
discussed internally first.

Please disregard the request.

Thanks for commenting on the request so promptly.

On a related note, last week I had to suspend Stefan Behte's
subscription because his PGP key expired and he has not (yet) replied to
my private e-mail on that.  So right now you are the only Gentoo person
on linux-distros.

Alexander

  By Date           By Thread