Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: running the distros lists
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:37:07 -0600

On 03/14/2012 02:54 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
Kurt - how about my original request for help running the list, though?
Even if you somehow don't volunteer to notify upstreams (and others),
making sure that every issue gets a CRD proposed for it ASAP will be of
help.  Can I at least count on you doing that? ;-)  And maybe someone
else will volunteer for other sub-tasks (although a per-vulnerability
rather than per-sub-task split between the several responsible list
members could work better, I think).

Thanks,

Alexander

Unfortunately I don't have the time to take on these duties in addition
to my existing work at Red Hat.

--
Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)

  By Date           By Thread