Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Requests
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:41:19 -0600

On 03/15/2012 09:00 PM, Mark Stanislav wrote:

#1,2,3 are all included

? Sorry but I have literally no idea what that means.

You gave be a numbered list of requirements, I was confirming the existence of those first three for each
vulnerability were found with my original email to the list.

I need the actual info, please refer to:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/16/2
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/15/9
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/14/6
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2012/03/12/7

etc.

--
Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)

  By Date           By Thread