Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Request for linux-distros () vs openwall org membership
From: Premchand Koneru <pkoneru () mvista com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:02:52 +0530

I recently joined the Montavista Security team and request membership to
thelinux-distros () vs openwall org  list, so that I may participate fully
in reporting and fixing vulnerabilities in Montavista. Here is my
GPG fingerprint:

pub   2048R/5DA060C7 2012-11-05
      Key fingerprint = 7DF9 45B4 3116 8D5C D3C0  2A15 EADE D5B2 5DA0 60C7
uid                  Premchand Koneru<pkoneru () mvista com  <mailto:pkoneru () mvista com>>
sub   2048R/BE364B01 2012-11-05

Thank you for consideration.

  By Date           By Thread