Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Request for linux-distros () vs openwall org membership
From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 22:37:37 +0400

Hi Premchand,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 05:02:52PM +0530, Premchand Koneru wrote:
I recently joined the Montavista Security team and request membership to
thelinux-distros () vs openwall org  list, so that I may participate fully
in reporting and fixing vulnerabilities in Montavista. Here is my
GPG fingerprint:

pub   2048R/5DA060C7 2012-11-05
      Key fingerprint = 7DF9 45B4 3116 8D5C D3C0  2A15 EADE D5B2 5DA0 60C7

Where do we obtain your key itself?  It does not appear to be on keyservers.

Alexander

  By Date           By Thread