Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Request for linux-distros () vs openwall org membership
From: Premchand Koneru <pkoneru () mvista com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:14:55 +0530

Hi Alexander,

It should be available now. Please try again with the same key.

Regards,
Premchand Koneru

On 11/11/2012 12:07 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
Hi Premchand,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 05:02:52PM +0530, Premchand Koneru wrote:
I recently joined the Montavista Security team and request membership to
thelinux-distros () vs openwall org  list, so that I may participate fully
in reporting and fixing vulnerabilities in Montavista. Here is my
GPG fingerprint:

pub   2048R/5DA060C7 2012-11-05
       Key fingerprint = 7DF9 45B4 3116 8D5C D3C0  2A15 EADE D5B2 5DA0 60C7
Where do we obtain your key itself?  It does not appear to be on keyservers.

Alexander

  By Date           By Thread