Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: password hashing
From: Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:54:48 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 08:15:52AM -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
Can I ask how these are licensed? I can see a use to borrow some of
these slides for presentations.

I hadn't thought of putting my slides under a specific license before,
but I'm happy to permit reuse given proper attribution.  Perhaps one of
the Creative Commons licenses would be it, please feel free to suggest
one if you like.

I'm a fan of the CC BY-SA license (Attribution, ShareAlike). That generally
keeps the riffraff away ;)

Thanks.

--
    JB