Home page logo
/

oss-sec logo oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Request for linux-distros list membership
From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:01:01 +0400

Hi Sona,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 11:25:37AM +0000, Sona Sarmadi wrote:
Please add Enea Linux information to:
http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors

You're the one to add your information to the wiki (just register for an
account and edit the page), and this is desirable regardless of whether
you'd be on the private distros list or not.  I went to your website at
http://www.enea.com and was not able to (quickly) find any information
on your security response, advisories, software updates, etc.  Without
such information, we cannot even consider you for membership of the
private list.

Thanks,

Alexander

  By Date           By Thread