Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

GPS Tracking with Cellular SMS Messaging
From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:03:17 +0100

2009/4/1 Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny at gmail.com>:
2009/4/1 Robin Wood <dninja at gmail.com>

2009/4/1 Scott Webster <websterstech at gmail.com>:
This is amazing:

http://www.mightygps.com/smsgps.htm

The price is a rip off, I'm working with these for a client and you
can pick the devices up wholesale for about $70. The gps in them is ok
but all the ones we've tried haven't been as accurate as the gps in my
G1 phone. It is to do with the size of the antenna which has to be
small due to the small form factor.

Robin