Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Tracking PCI compliance
From: chris.teodorski at gmail.com (Chris Teodorski)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:49:48 -0400

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a creative way to track PCI
compliance across multiple applications in an organization.  I'm
currently using a spreadsheet but it's getting rather cumbersome.

Just wondering if someone smarter than me had come up with a cool
tracking mechanism.  Ideally, I'd like to come up with something web
based, so our management can jump on and look at something with pretty
colors.

Chris

  By Date           By Thread