Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Creating usernames using Google and Linkedin
From: mike.patterson at unb.ca (Mike Patterson)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:20:24 -0400

Jason Wood wrote on 6/12/09 2:08 AM:
The only real defense I can think of against this is to make sure usernames
at your organization are not based on their names.  I know from experience
that people will absolutely HATE it, but it would work.

And don't tie email addresses to those userids either.  Especially if
people post to mailing lists with public archives and such.

Mike

  By Date           By Thread