Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Input on Microsoft Forefront AV solution
From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:10:48 +0000

Hello All:

I have to test a few different av products this week and make a recommendation, however since we are already paying for
MS Forefront via campus license, the decision makers would rather take this over say Kaspersky or Sophos, has anyone
use this product before and if so how would you rate it?

Lastly what AV solution are others using?

  By Date           By Thread