Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

NIT (Ninja in Training) looking for guidance.
From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:25:50 +0100

Another one for you, go to cons. Which ever you can get to, I've
learnt so much and met so many people from going to various cons.
Stuff that you'd never learn on your own.

Also the network you build up is amazing, being able to mail the
authors of tools directly  because you got drunk with them so they
know you is much better than having to cold mail them or to ask on a
list and hope they will reply.

Robin