Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

SMB Security Event Management Tool
From: tkrabec at gmail.com (Tim Krabec)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:45:47 -0400

Jason they modeled their offering based on Splunk's offering.  One of their
Developers/Founders is in my ISSA chapter.

-- Tim

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Jason Wood <tadaka at gmail.com> wrote:

Nice, I didn't know Activeworx had that out.  It has a 500 MB per day
limit, but in a small shop that shouldn't be an issue.

I believe Splunk allows you 500 MB per day free too.  We use it and it
works pretty nice too.  Once you go past 500 MB per day it starts getting
expensive.

Jason