Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

FW: NIT (Ninja in Training) looking for guidance.
From: nicholas.guilbeault at gmail.com (Nick G)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:14:52 -0400

Dear PaulDotCom community,

I just wanted to quickly thank everyone that took time to respond to
me and lend me their guidance.  I am happy to be entering a career
where people are so eager to help and also such cheery spirits (in the
face of non-security understanding world they work in ;)

I look forward to chatting, working, sharing, drinking and other such
debauchery with you all.

Sincerely,
Nick "learning the fu" Guilbeault

  By Date           By Thread