Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

802.11 Wireless Security Class for the Louisville ISSA Part 1
From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:49:36 +0100

2009/5/25 Daniel [Virturity.com] <daniel at virturity.com>:
4. Lots of folks will show up for CPE, but may not really be interested
in the subject.

I've been on a couple of SANS courses where some people spent the
whole 6 days reading web content and ignoring the class. They were
there because they were sent. I just want to find their bosses and get
them to spend the cash on me going rather than them, their return
would be the same.

Robin

  By Date           By Thread